Going into coffee shops, you assume you are going to what is in the name, coffee. But what about tea? When we enter a shop, we find a large list of various coffee beverages, but unless you are in a chain shop, you hardly find any teas.
So what do you do if you are in the mood for a cup of tea instead of your usual coffee fix? Well, go to your local Starbucks and just keep on reading this post.
These are a few of my favorite teas to order at Starbucks when I am just not in the mood for cup of Joe. Let us start off with the cold teas and then move onto the hot.
Starting with iced teas, my favorites are:
- Passion Tea (order this as a Passion Tea Lemonade for the ultimate refreshing drink during the Summer)
- Peach Green Tea (this is a seasonal drink so get it while you can during the Spring and Summer months)
- Mango Black Tea (also a seasonal tea so get it while you can!)
Moving onto hot brewed teas:
- Peach Tranquility (not only does the tea bag itself look aesthetically pleasing, but the beautiful peach flavors merge together to make something I can only describe as happiness)
- Jade Citrus Mint (this is your regular green tea with added citrus and mint, perfect for when you are feeling a little under the weather)
- Joy Tea (this is only served during the holiday season but I can assure you that if you are not a fan of any other holiday teas, but you love tea and want to feel a bit festive, definitely order this!)